The Electric Division exists to provide safe, reliable electrical power to the citizens of Cody at competitive rates.
The Electric Division services over 5,500 electric meters within Cody's municipal bounds. They also maintain a distribution system, which includes over 45 miles of overhead and 67 miles of underground lines.
Electrical Service Requirements Manual
View the most current Electrical Service Requirements Manual.
- Permanent Commercial & Multi-Family 4 or More Units Electrical Application (Online)
- Permanent Commercial & Multi-Family 4 or More Units Electrical Application (Fillable)
- Permanent Residential Electrical Application (Online)
- Permanent Residential Electrical Application (Fillable)
- Temporary Electrical Application (Online)
- Temporary Electrical Application (Fillable)
Questions or Concerns
Contact customer service at (307) 527-7511 to report any concerns regarding the City's electrical system. For after-hours electrical outages, contact the Park County Sheriff's dispatch at (307) 527-8700.
Electric Division Facilities RFQ
The City of Cody is seeking proposals to perform a long-term facilities needs assessment for the Electric Division. Click here to learn more about the project and to view the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) package.