File a Nuisance Complaint


To file a Citizen Nuisance Complaint, please use the Citizen Nuisance Complaint Form.

To properly file the form, please do the following:

    • Print the form
    • Fill out the relevant information
    • Sign and date the form
    • Return the completed, signed form to either:
      • Cody City Hall (1338 Rumsey Ave)
      • Cody Police Department (1402 River View Drive)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (307) 527-7511.