Does the City of Cody offer payment arrangements?

The City of Cody offers payment arrangements for customers that have received a disconnect notice. One payment arrangement may be granted to a customer in a 12-month period. Customers are required to appear before an Administrative Services customer service representative at City Hall and complete a Request for Payment Arrangement. Customers are required to pay one-half of the total due at the time the request is made. The remaining balance must then be paid within two weeks. Any requests for longer extensions require additional authorization by an Administrative Services Officer. Customers must make the payments as agreed and remain current with the new monthly billings. If a customer does not adhere to the approved request, they are subject to disconnection.

Show All Answers

1. Whom do I contact regarding vehicle licensing, vehicle titling, marriage licenses, property taxes, voter registration, or public health nurse services?
2. How do I establish utility service with the City of Cody?
3. What services are associated with a City of Cody utility bill?
4. What is the SMP Pass-Through fee on my bill?
5. When is my bill due?
6. Can I change the date my bill is due?
7. What payment options are available?
8. Will I be charged a fee if I pay with my credit card?
9. When do I get charged a late fee, and how much will it be?
10. I received a disconnect notice. What should I do?
11. Is there a fee if my service is disconnected for non-payment?
12. Does the City of Cody offer payment arrangements?
13. Does the City of Cody offer budget billing?
14. My utility account is set for automatic payments. Why doesn't my bill indicate that?
15. Why is my bill so high when I haven't done anything differently?
16. Where can I submit a complaint about tall grass and/or weeds?
17. Whom should I contact if my street light does not work?
18. Are there specific days I can water my lawn?
19. Why does my raw water have an unpleasant odor?
20. Does the City have a spring and fall cleanup?